SWIM PROGRAM AND BABY SPA
Swimming, as does floatation therapy, brings your child back to a soothing and safe environment.
Give your baby the opportunity to move around freely and to enjoy all the benefits that come with moving around in the water!
THE MANY VIRTUES OF AQUATIC ACTIVITIES
Your child can benefit from the many virtues of swimming and floatation therapy on a physical, cognitive and emotional level. Here are some of them:
- They develop strength;
- They improve coordination and balance;
- They stimulate the cardiovascular system as well as the digestive, hormonal and immune systems to fight pain and discomfort caused by gas, bloating, colic and constipation;
- They strengthen communication skills;
- They develop positive self-esteem;
- They increase learning skills and their level of understanding (through repeated spoken commands).
LEARN TO SWIM
We offer a unique learn-to-swim program. Our certified and experienced trainers work on a one-on-one basis with children 3 months to 4 years old in an non-chlorinated pool of water at body temperature.
Our mission is to make your baby’s first aquatic experience as pleasant as possible so that he can once again become familiar with this environment and feel comfortable enough to learn how to swim gradually. Our trademarked swim program is the first in the world of its kind.
Grouped by age, babies will explore and discover their motor skills during floatation therapy known for its numerous benefits.
In addition to the floatation therapy, we offer a massage therapy service for babies. The 20-minute long massage aims to improve baby’s sleep and reduce stress. The massage therapist will also show you the techniques you can use at home on your little one.